Here is all the legal mumbo jumbo we need to keep the peace…
We love comments and appreciate the time that our readers spend to share ideas and give feedback. Thank you to everyone who comments at SSAAD.
However, we also want our comments to be as useful as possible to all of our readers. While we keep 99% of comments, we will remove these:
- Harassing comments: While conversation and the sharing of different ideas is encouraged, all comments need to be respectful towards our contributors and those leaving comments.
- Anonymous comments: We only accept comments from people who identify themselves.
- Promotional comments: If a comment is solely promotional in nature, we will remove it from the site.
We reserve the right to remove any comments from the site. Please leave comments that are respectful and useful. Remember what your Mom said: “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all!” What? Your mom didn’t say that? Well, I’m a Mom. Consider yourself adopted. And I just said it.
Note: All comments by first-time posters are moderated. Additionally, other comments may be moderated based on the settings of our comment filters. If your post does not show up immediately, please allow us 24 hours to moderate the comment. If you still have not seen the comment, please contact us for clarification.
Let me be clear: I make money through the content that I freely share on this blog and I want to comply with the FTC Ruling for Bloggers. A few things of note:
- Every piece of content has a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I retain the right to provide sponsored advertising and endorse cool stuff.
1. Log Files
We use log files like many other websites. The information in the log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
All of this information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
Amazon Affiliates Cookie
Users might be asked to subscribe to our blog by providing name and email address to receive communication from SSAAD. I use a secure op-in subscription system and we reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.
Last Updated: March 18, 2014